Georgie started her time here at Sizzix in February 2018. Prior to this she completed a product and furniture design degree at De Montfort University in Leicester and after university she went on to design outdoor children’s play equipment. She is inspired by current trends, popular culture and 3D products/packaging. In her spare time she enjoys baking for family and friends.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create some Halloween Party Decorations and add these to the list with your own Halloween Straws.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 9PK - Spooky Witch
- Sizzix Accessory - Glitter 3PK (White, Gold, Silver)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:Silver Ribbon, Straws, Jars, PVA Glue, Brush, Hole punch
- First, apply PVA Glue to the bottom of the jar using a brush and add silver glitter.
- Then, using your Sizzix® Big Shot™ Machine (660200) die cut the elements from the Spooky Witch set. We used orange, purple & grey cardstock from the Sizzix® Making Essential - Cardstock, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 20 Assorted Colors, 80 Sheets (663007).
- Build your elements up as desired using a fine tip glue to stick.
- Now, using the glue gun attach the elements to the straws.
- Create a RIP, gift tag by punching a hole in the shape and threading the ribbon through it and then wrap this around the jar to finish.