Lisa has a foundation degree in Art & Design and a BA degree in Graphic Design from Glyndwr University in North Wales. She has always been passionate about drawing and crafting and loves combining illustration and hand lettering. She is strongly inspired by nature and when she isn’t drawing she loves exploring the Welsh countryside and hiking. She started working here in March 2018 and really enjoys working in the craft industry, especially seeing her designs transformed into dies and seeing the finished projects.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create a design to make a glass jar different from the rest.
Themes: School & Sports
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 2PK - Angel Wings
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:White card, Glitter card, Twine, Bottle
- Die-cut the base of the wings from white card and the detailed front from glitter card. Adhere together.
- Type, print band die cut the sentiment using Circle Framelits. Adhere to a gold die cut circle.
- Adhere the wings to the bottle using hot glue.
- Punch a hole in the circle sentiment and tie around the bottle using twine.
- Fill the bottle with sweets.