Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Are you planning a party? Create something different with this cool new project for your themed Masquerade party!
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 12PK – Masquerade
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Square, 4" Finished (4 1/2" Unfinished)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory - Multi-Tool
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:Double sided tape
- Fold the bright blue card in half and place onto the square bigz, make sure the folded edge isn’t lined up on to the cut line of the bigz, slightly move the folded card to the side of the cut line. You should then have a square folded card.
- Cut a square out of the bright pink card.
- Open up the card you have just made, on one side of the card place a ruler from the centre crease to the opposite corner and using the multi tool craft knife cut along the ruler line.
- Place the bright pink square inside of the blue card and secure using double sided tape. On the opposite side of the card place a strip of double-sided tape along the bottom, fold over and press down.
- Print the party initiation onto white card. Back the white invitation on to silver card leaving a boarder.
- Die-cut out of white card the large mask from the Tim Holtz Masquerade set. Using the dark grey permanent marker pen create polka dots on the mask. Apply glue onto the mask and add to the envelope.