Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Who doesn't love a little Halloween card? We love this new project idea!
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Geo Halloween
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK – Festive Repeat
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:Assorted cardstock, Distress Ink – Black Soot
- Die-cut the owl from cream cardstock. Ink a piece of cardstock using Black Soot Distress Ink and spritz with water. Adhere to the back of the owl and trim around.
- Die-cut a strip from the Festive Repeat.
- Trim a piece of orange cardstock and adhere to the cream card blank.
- Trim a strip of grey and cream card. Adhere to the card blank along with the Festive Repeat.
- Using 3D foam pads adhere the owl.
- Type, print and trim the sentiment and adhere.
- Using some of the Festive Repeat pieces embellish the card.