Nordic Winter card
Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Christmas will be coming sooner than we think and this is a great one to start your Christmas making.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - Nordic Winter
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:Americana Acrylics ( Alizarin Crimson, Scarlet and Bright Salmon), Brayer and craft mat, Ivory card
- Cut a rectangle of Ivory card measuring 100 x 125mm and place onto the centre of the die before passing through the Big Shot Machine.
- Place the die-cut onto a craft mat and apply the different shades of acrylic paint using a brayer working from light to dark.
- Once dry, mat the die-cut background onto an ivory base card.
- Print or stamp your sentiment onto ivory card and trim to size before mounting onto the base card using adhesive foam pads.