Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Get ahead start with your Christmas making this year!
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Geo Christmas
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Crochet
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 12PK – Circle Words, Christmas
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:Background stamps, Patterned paper, Distress Oxide – Pumice Stone, Vintage Photo, Distress Ink – Pumice Stone, Dye based ink, Ribbon Adhesive pearls
- Trim a card blank 14cm square. Layer with wood effect paper.
- Tim a panel slightly smaller and die cut the deer into it.
- Take another panel and apply ink, spritz with water and dry. Adhere behind the deer cut out.
- Stamp detail onto the card edges. Type, print and trim the sentiment and adhere.
- Wrap ribbon around the card blank. Die cut the crochet and adhere. Add the panel to the card using 3D foam pads.