Get ahead start with your Christmas making this year!
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Geo Christmas
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Crochet
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 12PK – Circle Words, Christmas
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:Background stamps, Patterned paper, Distress Oxide – Pumice Stone, Vintage Photo, Distress Ink – Pumice Stone, Dye based ink, Ribbon Adhesive pearls
- Trim a card blank 14cm square. Layer with wood effect paper.
- Tim a panel slightly smaller and die cut the deer into it.
- Take another panel and apply ink, spritz with water and dry. Adhere behind the deer cut out.
- Stamp detail onto the card edges. Type, print and trim the sentiment and adhere.
- Wrap ribbon around the card blank. Die cut the crochet and adhere. Add the panel to the card using 3D foam pads.