Wreath & Snowflake
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Get your Christmas making started with this fun project.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK – Wreath & Snowflake
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:Background stamps, Distress Ink – Pumice Stone, Button, Twine, Grey Ink
- Die-cut 2 wreaths and layer together. Ink the edges.
- Trim a 3 ½” square of white card. Stamp the background and adhere the wreath. Add the bow and berries.
- Layer the panel onto red cardstock and layer onto a grey 4” x 4” card blank.
- Type, print and trim the sentiment, ink the edges and adhere to card using 3D foam pads.