Skull & Crossbones Frame
Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Get your Halloween making underway.
Themes: Seasons & Weather
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Skull & Crossbones
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:Mountboard, Acrylic paint, Black gesso, Background stamps, Distress Ink
- Die cut the skull from mountboard. Paint with cream acrylic paint and allow to dry. Stamp onto the skull and distress the edges with brown Distress Ink.
- To create the background paint black gesso onto mixed media cardstock, allow to dry and using a brayer apply the green.
- Using a background stamp create the orange background.
- Add some white splatters and allow to dry.
- Place into the frame and using hot glue add the skull.