Winter Elements Jumper Card
Lisa has a foundation degree in Art & Design and a BA degree in Graphic Design from Glyndwr University in North Wales. She has always been passionate about drawing and crafting and loves combining illustration and hand lettering. She is strongly inspired by nature and when she isn’t drawing she loves exploring the Welsh countryside and hiking. She started working here in March 2018 and really enjoys working in the craft industry, especially seeing her designs transformed into dies and seeing the finished projects.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create a different kind of Christmas card with our new Winter Elements Die Set.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10PK - Winter Elements
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:Adhesive gems, Sequins, String, White Card, Square Adhesives, PVA glue, White paint, Peg, Snowflake stamp, Ink
- Die-cut the Jumper from using white card from the Winter Elements die set. Die cut the decorative elements using red card.
- PVA the decorative elements onto the jumper.
- Cut a rectangular piece of green card so it will be 1.5cm smaller than the finished card on all sides.
- Stamp a snowflake onto the green card in a shade darker so the effect is subtle.
- Next splatter the rectangle with white paint and decorate with a few sequins.
- Tie a piece of string to the top of the green rectangle and peg on your die cut jumper.
- Use square adhesive pads to stick the finished rectangle onto your card.