Christmas Elements Joy Card
Lisa has a foundation degree in Art & Design and a BA degree in Graphic Design from Glyndwr University in North Wales. She has always been passionate about drawing and crafting and loves combining illustration and hand lettering. She is strongly inspired by nature and when she isn’t drawing she loves exploring the Welsh countryside and hiking. She started working here in March 2018 and really enjoys working in the craft industry, especially seeing her designs transformed into dies and seeing the finished projects.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Get ahead start and create this easy yet beautiful Christmas card.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10PK - Winter Elements
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory – Stencil Film, 10PK (A4 Sheets)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:White Card, Silver card, Square Adhesives, PVA glue, White paint, ‘Joy’ stamp, Black ink, Adhesive gems, Brown card
- Die-cut the trees from the Winter Elements die out of green and silver card.
- Cut a piece of stencil film so that it is 1.5cm smaller on each side than the brown card and tear the bottom of it.
- Splatter the stencil film with the white paint and stick on a few of the adhesive gems and stick to the top of your brown card.
- Stamp the cream card with the word ‘joy’ and cut each end to form a banner shape.
- PVA the banner onto the stencil film.
- PVA glue to the larger tree onto the banner and then stick the smaller tree on using square adhesive pads so it is slightly raised.