Christmas Tree Tag and Pillow Box
Lisa has a foundation degree in Art & Design and a BA degree in Graphic Design from Glyndwr University in North Wales. She has always been passionate about drawing and crafting and loves combining illustration and hand lettering. She is strongly inspired by nature and when she isn’t drawing she loves exploring the Welsh countryside and hiking. She started working here in March 2018 and really enjoys working in the craft industry, especially seeing her designs transformed into dies and seeing the finished projects.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Make the perfect Christmas gift box.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10PK - Christmas Elements
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Thinlits Plus Die Set 5PK - Box, Pillow
- Sizzix Accessory – Ribbon, 5PK (Assorted Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:String, Square foam pads, White Card, Square adhesive pads
- Die-cut the Pillow Box die out of grey card stock.
- Construct the box and tie with teal ribbon and string.
- Die-cut a circle out of white card and die cut a grey circle out of a slightly smaller circle using the Framelits Circle Die set.
- Rip half of the grey circle and splatter with white paint.
- Die-cut the Trees from the Christmas Elements Die set out of green and silver cardstock and assemble onto the tag using PVA glue and square foam pads.
- Hole punch the tag and tie it to the string.