Stag Gift Tag and Pillow Box
Lisa has a foundation degree in Art & Design and a BA degree in Graphic Design from Glyndwr University in North Wales. She has always been passionate about drawing and crafting and loves combining illustration and hand lettering. She is strongly inspired by nature and when she isn’t drawing she loves exploring the Welsh countryside and hiking. She started working here in March 2018 and really enjoys working in the craft industry, especially seeing her designs transformed into dies and seeing the finished projects.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Make ypur gift wrapping the one.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Plus Die Set 5PK - Box, Pillow
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10PK - Christmas Elements
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 10PK - Rectangles #2
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory – Ribbon, 5PK (Assorted Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:String, White Card, Silver card, Hole punch, PVA glue
- Die-cut the Pillow Box die out of red card stock.
- Construct the box and tie with grey ribbon and string.
- Die-cut a Rectangle from the Framelits Die set out of grey card and die cut a slightly smaller teal rectangle.
- Die-cut a stag out of white card from the Christmas Elements die set and the heart from the set out of silver paper.
- PVA glue the stag and heart onto the teal rectangle and then stick this to the grey rectangle.
- Hole punch the tag and tie it to the string around the box.