Christmas Stocking Gift Tag
Sophie started working for Ellison in February 2015. Since then, she has enjoyed developing her style and skills within the company, and most of all, has enjoyed seeing her initial sketches and designs become products. She studied Art and Design at Central Saint Martins and has a degree in Textiles Design from Manchester University. She has always been strongly inspired by current trends, illustrations, surface patterns, natural elements and travel. When she isn't at work, she's still continuing her love of design by producing hand-printed textiles and papers while finding time to draw and experiment in her sketchbook.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create your own Christmas Gift Tags and make your wrapping that extra special.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 7PK - Christmas Stocking
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:PVA Glue, Present, String
- Die-cut the Stocking elements from the Christmas Stocking Die set using the cardstock.
- Stick each piece together as shown using the PVA Glue, placing the string between the main stocking sock and the sock top to secure, making a loop.
- Wrap the present in string and thread through the loop of the tag.