Polar Bear #2 Tree Hanging
Lisa has a foundation degree in Art & Design and a BA degree in Graphic Design from Glyndwr University in North Wales. She has always been passionate about drawing and crafting and loves combining illustration and hand lettering. She is strongly inspired by nature and when she isn’t drawing she loves exploring the Welsh countryside and hiking. She started working here in March 2018 and really enjoys working in the craft industry, especially seeing her designs transformed into dies and seeing the finished projects.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create your Tree hanging decoration in time for Christmas.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Polar Bear #2
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:White fabric, Embroidery thread – green, red, brown and white, Embroidery needle, Wadding, String
- Die-cut the Polar Bear die twice using the white fabric.
- Split the thread into single strands and thread the needle with green. Using link stitch, embroidery leaves around the neck.
- Using the red thread, French knot flowers on the leaves.
- French knot the eye using brown thread.
- Place both body pieces together and blanket stitch around the edge leaving a 4 cm gap. Stuff the wadding through the gap and blanket stitch it closed.
- Sew string to the back of the bear and tie the end in a knot to create a loop.