Poinsettia flower #2
Lisa has a foundation degree in Art & Design and a BA degree in Graphic Design from Glyndwr University in North Wales. She has always been passionate about drawing and crafting and loves combining illustration and hand lettering. She is strongly inspired by nature and when she isn’t drawing she loves exploring the Welsh countryside and hiking. She started working here in March 2018 and really enjoys working in the craft industry, especially seeing her designs transformed into dies and seeing the finished projects.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Make all different styles of flowers with this versatile die set.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 8PK - Poinsettia
- Sizzix Bigz Plus Die - Christmas Foliage
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:Ink - green, red, Iron, Glue, Flower inners
- Die-cut 2 large petals and 2 small petals and 1 inner from the Poinsettia Die using red card. Die cut 1 Mistletoe using blue card and 1 Leaf using green card from the Christmas Foliage Die set.
- Using the sculpting tool from the paper sculpting kit, sculpt petals and leaves until they form a 3D shape.
- Create a hole in the centre of the petals using the sharp tool from the paper sculping kit. Then glue the petals together, staggering the petals.
- Pinching the silver flower inners together then threading through the paper inner and petals, creating a 3D flower. Glue the leaves behind to finish.