Lisa has a foundation degree in Art & Design and a BA degree in Graphic Design from Glyndwr University in North Wales. She has always been passionate about drawing and crafting and loves combining illustration and hand lettering. She is strongly inspired by nature and when she isn’t drawing she loves exploring the Welsh countryside and hiking. She started working here in March 2018 and really enjoys working in the craft industry, especially seeing her designs transformed into dies and seeing the finished projects.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create this Poinsettia Flower with our Chapter 3 dies. It can be added to cards, upcycling projects and more!
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 8PK - Poinsettia
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Ink - green, red, Iron, Glue, Flower inners
- Die-cut 2 large petals, 1 inner, 1 leaf from the Poinsettia Die set using red cardstock.
- Using the sculpting tool from the paper sculpting kit, sculpt petals and leaves until they form a 3D shape.
- Ink around the elements.
- Create a hole in the centre of the petals using the sharp tool from the paper sculping kit. Pinching the silver flower inners together, then threading through the paper inner and petals, creating a 3D flower. Then glue the leaf at the back to finish.