Poinsettia Pillow Box
Lisa has a foundation degree in Art & Design and a BA degree in Graphic Design from Glyndwr University in North Wales. She has always been passionate about drawing and crafting and loves combining illustration and hand lettering. She is strongly inspired by nature and when she isn’t drawing she loves exploring the Welsh countryside and hiking. She started working here in March 2018 and really enjoys working in the craft industry, especially seeing her designs transformed into dies and seeing the finished projects.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 8PK - Poinsettia
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Thinlits Plus Die Set 5PK - Box, Pillow
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Adhesive gems, Beads on wire, Gold ribbon, String, White Card, Square Adhesives, PVA glue
- Die-cut the Pillow Box Die out of white card.
- Construct the box and tie with gold ribbon and knitted ribbon.
- Die-cut the Poinsettia Die out of red, grey and green card. You will need two die cut pieces for the petals.
- Stick the Poinsettia together using square adhesive pads, so the flower is three dimensional.
- Glue gun the flower and leaves onto the Pillow Box.
- Decorate with silver gems and beads on wire.