Basket with Asian Flowers
Designer Debi Potter was previously an illustrator creating images for magazines and children’s publications. She was introduced to the craft industry when she joined Ellison Europe in 2007 as a designer, creating inspirational projects for magazines and exhibitions.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Add some colour to a wicker basket with our Chapter 3 dies.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Asian Flower
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Basket, Felt - green, deep pink, light pink and blue, Card - matching felt colours, Spray mount, Pink ribbon, Gems, Iron
- Wrap ribbon around handle, glue each end in place at the base.
- Spray mount card to felt – using appropriate colours.
- Die-cut the Asian Flower elements to make up six full flowers (3 layers per flower) and leaf.
- Using the Glue Gun, glue the leaf to the basket.
- Then glue the petals onto of the leaf and centre altogether.
- Finish by adding a gem in the middle of the flower.