Jen grew up in Southern California, receiving her B.F.A. from Otis College of Art and Design and an M.F.A. in Illustration from California State University, Fullerton (CSUF). Her work is a strong combination of both traditional drawing skills and digital technique. Her professional experience includes teaching at the collegiate level for CSUF, digital character art for Disney including the Phineas and Ferb show and professional book illustration. Currently Jen works as the Creative Director for Sizzix.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Make your own Christmas Door within a Christmas card.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 12PK - Card, Door Fold-a-Long
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles, Scallop
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:White card, PVA glue, Adhesive gems, Gold card
- Fold a piece of dark grey card and die-cut using the Card, Door Fold-a-long die.
- Die-cut the other elements in white, green, red and gold card.
- PVA glue the elements onto the card. Use the adhesive pads to give the wreath a 3D effect.
- Decorate the wreath with adhesive gems.