Chalk Board, Border Flowers
Lisa has a foundation degree in Art & Design and a BA degree in Graphic Design from Glyndwr University in North Wales. She has always been passionate about drawing and crafting and loves combining illustration and hand lettering. She is strongly inspired by nature and when she isn’t drawing she loves exploring the Welsh countryside and hiking. She started working here in March 2018 and really enjoys working in the craft industry, especially seeing her designs transformed into dies and seeing the finished projects.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Personalise your chalk board with Border Flowers made with our Chapter 3 dies.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 8PK - Poinsettia
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Winter Leaves
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Flower stamen, Chalk board
- Die-cut the Poinsettia die and the Winter Leaves out of pink and green card.
- Build the flowers up by sticking the centres of the flowers together using the glue gun.
- Glue the flower stamen to the centre of each flower.
- Position on two corners of the black board frame and glue in place.