Other Supplies:White card, PVA glue, Adhesive pearls, Stamp and ink
- Fold the dark grey card in half to form your card.
- Stamp with a snowflake to the left of the card.
- Die-cut the elements from the Christmas Elements Die set using grey, green, red and white card.
- Die-cut the Circle and Scalloped Circle using the Framelits die set, out of grey and white card.
- Stamp your Christmas sentiment onto a strip of white card.
- Cut a strip of blue card and trim the ends to form a banner shape.
- Use PVA glue and square adhesive pads to stick all the elements onto the card. Use tweezers for the more intricate parts such as the detail on the flowers.
- Decorate with a few adhesive pearl gems. Remember less is more!