Christmas Elements Card
Lisa has a foundation degree in Art & Design and a BA degree in Graphic Design from Glyndwr University in North Wales. She has always been passionate about drawing and crafting and loves combining illustration and hand lettering. She is strongly inspired by nature and when she isn’t drawing she loves exploring the Welsh countryside and hiking. She started working here in March 2018 and really enjoys working in the craft industry, especially seeing her designs transformed into dies and seeing the finished projects.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Start your Christmas card making with this Christmas Elements card.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10PK - Christmas Elements
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles, Scallop
- Sizzix Accessory – Embossing Ink Pad (Clear)
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:White card, PVA glue, Adhesive pearls, Stamp and ink
- Fold the dark grey card in half to form your card.
- Stamp with a snowflake to the left of the card.
- Die-cut the elements from the Christmas Elements Die set using grey, green, red and white card.
- Die-cut the Circle and Scalloped Circle using the Framelits die set, out of grey and white card.
- Stamp your Christmas sentiment onto a strip of white card.
- Cut a strip of blue card and trim the ends to form a banner shape.
- Use PVA glue and square adhesive pads to stick all the elements onto the card. Use tweezers for the more intricate parts such as the detail on the flowers.
- Decorate with a few adhesive pearl gems. Remember less is more!