Sophie started working for Ellison in February 2015. Since then, she has enjoyed developing her style and skills within the company, and most of all, has enjoyed seeing her initial sketches and designs become products. She studied Art and Design at Central Saint Martins and has a degree in Textiles Design from Manchester University. She has always been strongly inspired by current trends, illustrations, surface patterns, natural elements and travel. When she isn't at work, she's still continuing her love of design by producing hand-printed textiles and papers while finding time to draw and experiment in her sketchbook.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Make the perfect gift or home decor, Christmas themed!
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 2PK - Luna
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10PK - Winter Elements
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Doodle Alphabet & Numbers
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:Spray Mount, PVA Glue, Printed paper – wood effect, Corrugated paper, Silver card, Photo/image, Label maker, Frame, Stamp and ink - optional
- Cut red card stock to fit frame leaving a 1.5cm gap around edge.
- Repeat the same with the wood effect paper, tear the edge at the bottom and then spray mount the back and glue to red card as shown.
- Optional extra – using stamps of your choice, stamp a background onto the wood effect paper.
- Rip pieces from the corrugated paper and glue at the top and centre of the wood effect paper.
- Die-cut the Luna die using silver card and then spray mount the back and glue to the front of the wood effect paper.
- Spray mount the back of the photo/image and glue to design.
- Using the label maker type ‘TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE’ and stick to front.
- Die-cut ‘CHRISTMAS’ using upper case from Doodle Alphabet & Numbers die set, spray mount and stick below ‘twas the night before.’
- Die-cut the Gingerbread Man (brown and pink card) and mittens (red and white card) from the Winter Elements Die set, then glue to the front.
- Apply Foam Tape to the back of the whole design and stick in place to the white card of the frame. Fit into frame.