Christmas Gingerbread Card
Jennifer joined the Sizzix team in February 2018 after completing her university degree in Textiles. She loves creating mood boards, pattern design and researching into the latest trends. She really enjoys seeing her initial ideas and sketches being transformed into dies. Jennifer enjoys transforming traditional quilting techniques into modern makes, always with the latest trends in mind. When she isn’t in work she loves to make projects which are mainly inspired by home décor.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Plus Die - Gingerbread House
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory – Embossing Powders, 3PK (Silver, Gold, Clear)
- Sizzix Accessory – Embossing Ink Pad (Clear)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: White card, PVA glue, Distress Inks, Adhesive gems
- On a piece of green card stamp snowflakes in embossing ink and then emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Die-cut all the pieces of the Gingerbread House Die set in brown, white, grey, green and red card. Use the green embossed card for the wreath on the door.
- Lightly ink the edge of the house and the windows to make it look more 3D.
- PVA glue the elements of the ginger bread house together.
- Finally decorate with the adhesive gems.