Christmas Gingerbread Decoration
Jennifer joined the Sizzix team in February 2018 after completing her university degree in Textiles. She loves creating mood boards, pattern design and researching into the latest trends. She really enjoys seeing her initial ideas and sketches being transformed into dies. Jennifer enjoys transforming traditional quilting techniques into modern makes, always with the latest trends in mind. When she isn’t in work she loves to make projects which are mainly inspired by home décor.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Plus Die - Gingerbread House
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Felt, Gold ribbon. Metallic thread, Embroidery thread and needle
- Die-cut all the pieces for the Gingerbread House Die set out of brown, grey, white, green, red and tan felt.
- On the wreath embroider some festive flowers and foliage.
- Machine stitch the roof of the house using metallic thread in the sewing machine.
- Button stitch around the edge of the house in brown thread and stitch the windows and door using running stitch.
- Fabric glue the wreath and bow onto the door.
- Hand stitch the gold ribbon onto the top of the house so that the decoration can be hung in your favourite spot!