Winter Elements Card
Lisa has a foundation degree in Art & Design and a BA degree in Graphic Design from Glyndwr University in North Wales. She has always been passionate about drawing and crafting and loves combining illustration and hand lettering. She is strongly inspired by nature and when she isn’t drawing she loves exploring the Welsh countryside and hiking. She started working here in March 2018 and really enjoys working in the craft industry, especially seeing her designs transformed into dies and seeing the finished projects.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Get ahead start on your Christmas card making with this cute little Christmas card.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10PK - Winter Elements
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Squares
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:White Card, PVA Glue, Christmas Stamp and Ink, Square Adhesive Pads
- Die-cut three squares using the Square die from grey card.
- Die-cut the Winter Elements die from red and white card. Assemble the die cut outs using PVA glue.
- Next, fold your white card in half and adhere the squares onto your card (creating a similar arrangement to the image).
- Use the square adhesive pads to adhere the assembled Winter Elements onto the three grey squares.
- Stamp or print your Christmas sentiment onto the card.