Get ahead start on your Christmas card making with this cute little Christmas card.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10PK - Winter Elements
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Squares
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:White Card, PVA Glue, Christmas Stamp and Ink, Square Adhesive Pads
- Die-cut three squares using the Square die from grey card.
- Die-cut the Winter Elements die from red and white card. Assemble the die cut outs using PVA glue.
- Next, fold your white card in half and adhere the squares onto your card (creating a similar arrangement to the image).
- Use the square adhesive pads to adhere the assembled Winter Elements onto the three grey squares.
- Stamp or print your Christmas sentiment onto the card.