Rose joined the team in July 2017. After completing her degree in fine art she entered the craft world by teaching knitting and crochet workshops in Warwickshire following a long-standing interest in interactive art-forms. She is thoroughly enjoying developing a range of skills within the company. She loves seeing how her sketches and initial concepts become finished products that she and other makers can create innovative projects with. When at home she loves painting and drawing portraits and has always been significantly inspired by the multitude of books she reads and anything beautiful with a quirky twist.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Santa & Elf
- Sizzix Accessory - 8 Fabric Pieces
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Adhesive Iron-On Sheet
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Dark Grey, Grey, White and Red Fabric, Striped Grey Fabric, White Pom-poms ,Grey Embroidery Thread, Sewing Needle, Paper, Scissors
- Draw your stocking shape on paper and cut it out, this will be your template.
- Use your template to cut out two stocking pieces out of grey fabric.
- Iron on the adhesive to the striped grey, light grey, red and white fabric.
- Die-cut the Santa from the Elf and Santa die using from the fabric that has the iron on adhesive attached to it.
- Iron the Santa onto one of the stocking pieces.
- Hand stitch all the way around the Santa using the grey embroidery thread.
- Cut out two cuffs the same width as the top of the stocking out of the white fabric.
- Stitch the cuff to the top of the stocking. Repeat for the other stocking piece.
- Seam the top of the cuff on both pieces.
- Attach the pom poms on top of the seam on both stocking pieces.
- Pin the right sides of the stocking together and stitch all the way around. Turn inside out and fold the top of the white fabric over to form a cuff.