Daddy Cool Sweatshirt
Calling all dads! Create your own personalised sweatshirt using our Chapter 3 dies.
Theme: Decorative Elements
Other Supplies: Fabric – varying colours, Iron, Sweat Shirt
- Press adhesive on the back of each fabric.
- Die-cut D-A-D-D-Y-C-O-O-L using Serif Essentials Die set out of the fabric. Die-cut the stars twice from the Twilight Die and the Penguin #2 Die set.
- Cut a rectangle of fabric wide enough to fit ‘DADDY’, then peel back the adhesive backing of letters and iron onto the fabric. Iron the fabric to the front of the sweatshirt.
- Cut a long strip of fabric (different colour fabric) approx. 3cm wide and longer than ‘DADDY’ fabric, peel backing of adhesive and iron below.
- Peel backing from remaining letters and stars and iron on to sweat shirt.
- Repeat the same with the penguin building up each element.