Emily joined Sizzix after completing her Graphic Design degree at the University of Chester in 2017. In her final year of University she specialised in surface pattern design and loves anything pattern based. She is inspired by current trends, textile prints and fabric; incorporating these into her die designs where possible. She also enjoys using our dies to applique and to create textile-based projects and when she isn’t at work, she enjoys sewing, making cushions for the home and creating her own clothes for festivals.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Get creative and make your own baubles for your tree this Christmas.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Retro Baubles
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Gems, Spray Mount, Gold Ribbon
- Die-cut the Retro Bauble elements using the cardstock (one grey bauble with snowflake cut outs, one white bauble shape and a grey topper).
- Create a loop with the gold ribbon and glue onto the front of the white card.
- Spray mount the back of the grey card and place on top of the white element.
- Add the gems in a random order over the retro bauble.
- Lastly, add the topper to the end of ribbon.