Reindeer Christmas Tag
Jordan grew up in in Southern California, where she currently resides. She received a B.F.A. in Animation at California State University Fullerton. An artist since childhood, Jordan loves everything fun, cute and whimsical. Her professional experiences include freelance illustration and background painting for animation. She works in both digital and traditional media with gouache, graphite and watercolor among her favorite mediums. Nature, animals and current trends are often the inspiration for her designs, which she strives to imbue with a sense of style and playfulness. Outside of art and designing for Sizzix, she enjoys travelling, fitness, video games and spending time with friends and family. You can often find her outdoors relaxing at the beach or indoors trying new art techniques.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Add the finishing touch to your Christmas gifts by making this Reindeer Christmas Tag.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK - Reindeer Bag
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles, Scallop
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: PVA Glue, String, Bell, Scissors
- Die-cut the Reindeer elements from the Reindeer Tag die from the cardstock and cut along the edge keeping only the face. Adhere the face pieces together using the PVA glue.
- Die-cut the Circles using the two largest dies from the Circles, Scallop die set and adhere together using the PVA glue.
- Use the foam tape to adhere the reindeer to the circle tag.
- Wrap the string around one of the ears, insert the bell and tie in a bow.
- Create a small hole in the outer circle and insert the string through. Tie to ribbon to secure when using the tag to decorate a gift.