Rose joined the team in July 2017. After completing her degree in fine art she entered the craft world by teaching knitting and crochet workshops in Warwickshire following a long-standing interest in interactive art-forms. She is thoroughly enjoying developing a range of skills within the company. She loves seeing how her sketches and initial concepts become finished products that she and other makers can create innovative projects with. When at home she loves painting and drawing portraits and has always been significantly inspired by the multitude of books she reads and anything beautiful with a quirky twist.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Make your own perfect little Christmas decorations with this new set, here is the Elf but Santa can also be added for the perfect tree decorations.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Santa & Elf
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:Card - textured cream, Black fine liner, PVA glue, White ribbon, Ink - cream
- Die-cut the elf elements from the Santa & Elf Die set using the cardstock – 1 blue hat, 1 pink face, 2 pink ears, 2 pink cheeks and 1 dark pink nose.
- Die-cut the hat trim and bobble using textured card.
- Dab around the face and ears with pink ink, creating a more 3D effect.
- Ink the edges of the elf elements.
- Glue elements together to create the elf face.
- Using a fine liner draw 2 lines for the eyes.
- Create a loop and glue ribbon to the back of the elf.