Female Ginger Bread #2
Jennifer joined the Sizzix team in February 2018 after completing her university degree in Textiles. She loves creating mood boards, pattern design and researching into the latest trends. She really enjoys seeing her initial ideas and sketches being transformed into dies. Jennifer enjoys transforming traditional quilting techniques into modern makes, always with the latest trends in mind. When she isn’t in work she loves to make projects which are mainly inspired by home décor.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Add to your Christmas decorations with a family of Ginger breads.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Plus Die - Gingerbread House
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:PVA glue
- Die-cut the female gingerbread out of light brown card from the Gingerbread House Die set.
- Once you have cut the main element out, begin to die-cut the heart and rounded edge trim (using white card).
- Finally die-cut 2 small circles out of dark brown card for the eyes.
- Glue the heart onto the centre of the gingerbread, glue the dark brown circles for the eyes, and the rounded edge trim at the bottom to resemble a dress trim.