Polar Bear Card
Lisa has a foundation degree in Art & Design and a BA degree in Graphic Design from Glyndwr University in North Wales. She has always been passionate about drawing and crafting and loves combining illustration and hand lettering. She is strongly inspired by nature and when she isn’t drawing she loves exploring the Welsh countryside and hiking. She started working here in March 2018 and really enjoys working in the craft industry, especially seeing her designs transformed into dies and seeing the finished projects.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10PK - Christmas Elements
- Sizzix Accessory – Embossing Powders, 3PK (Silver, Gold, Clear)
- Sizzix Accessory – Embossing Ink Pad (Clear)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: White card, Brown card, PVA glue, Adhesive pearls, Adhesive square pads, Christmas sentiment stamp, Heat Tool
- Fold the brown card to form the card.
- On a strip of grey card stamp several snowflakes in clear embossing ink, coat with the clear embossing powder and then heat tool dry to emboss.
- Die-cut the Polar Bear out of an off-white card from the Christmas Elements Die set.
- Tie some string in a bow and glue gun onto the polar bear.
- PVA glue the grey strip of embossed card onto your brown card.
- Use adhesive squares to stick the polar bear on so he is nicely raised.
- On a spare piece of brown card stamp your Christmas sentiment using the clear embossing ink, coat with the clear embossing powder, get rid of excess and then heat tool dry to emboss.