Sophie started working for Ellison in February 2015. Since then, she has enjoyed developing her style and skills within the company, and most of all, has enjoyed seeing her initial sketches and designs become products. She studied Art and Design at Central Saint Martins and has a degree in Textiles Design from Manchester University. She has always been strongly inspired by current trends, illustrations, surface patterns, natural elements and travel. When she isn't at work, she's still continuing her love of design by producing hand-printed textiles and papers while finding time to draw and experiment in her sketchbook.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Christmas Stocking
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
- Sizzix Adhesive Sheets - 6" x 6", Permanent, 10 Sheets
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Fabric, Button, String, Pen, Stamps and Ink – optional
- Apply one side of the Adhesive Sheets onto the wrong side of the two fabrics. Stick both fabrics to a piece of card to support the fabric. Apply another sheet of adhesive to the back of the card and die-cut 1 stocking using the Christmas Stocking die and die-cut 1 stocking fold over. Then die-cut 1 snowflake using white card.
- Fold the grey card in half. Cut a rectangle of brown card a lot smaller than the grey card and use an adhesive sheet to stick them to the card.
- Peel back adhesive sheet and stick stocking top to stocking. Using the pen create a ‘fake’ stitch line around the stocking.
- Apply foam tape to the back of the stocking and stick to the card front.
- Optional extra – using stamps and ink to create a shadow effect with a leaf pattern or add wording to create a personalised card. Dab ink to the ends of the snowflake.
- Stick the snowflake to the stocking top, make a bow with the string and glue to the card together with the button.