Let it snow Card
Jordan grew up in in Southern California, where she currently resides. She received a B.F.A. in Animation at California State University Fullerton. An artist since childhood, Jordan loves everything fun, cute and whimsical. Her professional experiences include freelance illustration and background painting for animation. She works in both digital and traditional media with gouache, graphite and watercolor among her favorite mediums. Nature, animals and current trends are often the inspiration for her designs, which she strives to imbue with a sense of style and playfulness. Outside of art and designing for Sizzix, she enjoys travelling, fitness, video games and spending time with friends and family. You can often find her outdoors relaxing at the beach or indoors trying new art techniques.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Get ahead start on your Christmas Cardmaking.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Snowflake Favor Box
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:Tracing paper, Spray Mount, Silver card, Gems, Stamp and ink - optional
- Fold teal card in half.
- Die-cut a rectangle of grey card smaller than the card front.
- Die-cut two of each snowflake using tracing paper and one using silver card. Spray mount back of tracing paper flakes and glue to front of grey card, overlapping and placing off card, trim edges. Spray mount grey card and glue to front of teal.
- Place gems randomly on grey card.
- Place a square of foam tape on the back of silver card flake and place on card.
- Optional extra – using small strips of white card, stamp ‘let it snow’, apply foam tape to the reverse and stick to card repeating 3 times.