Folk Art Candy Box #1
Starting in kindergarten, Courtney found herself more attracted to finger painting than playing with toys. It was clear that a career in art awaited. After earning her B.F.A. in Illustration from Cal State Fullerton, she continued to paint, while being influenced by pop culture. As a Sizzix in-house designer, Courtney combines traditional drawing and digital technique to express her fresh, youthful style. Outside of work, Courtney works on her art and loves to visit Disneyland.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK - Reindeer Bag
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 18PK - Folk Art Elements
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles, Scallop
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Spray mount, Double sided tape, Hole punch, Gem, Ribbon
- Die-cut the box (2 sides and 1 base) element using the Reindeer Bag Die set and glue together using double sided tape.
- Die-cut two lots of the large flower, large stem and leaf elements from the Folk Art Elements Die set to match design and colour.
- Spray mount each piece and stick to box, front and back. Stick a gem in the centre of each flower.
- Die-cut two circles, spray mount the back of the smaller circle and glue on top of larger one.
- Die-cut 4 leaves from Folk Art Elements Die set, cut the last three leaves and stick to the smaller circle. Die-cut small flower and heart element from the same die set and stick on top of leaves.
- Hole punch the outer circle, thread the ribbon through the hole and tie with a bow.
- Attach the circle to the box.