Reindeer Christmas Tag #2
Jordan grew up in in Southern California, where she currently resides. She received a B.F.A. in Animation at California State University Fullerton. An artist since childhood, Jordan loves everything fun, cute and whimsical. Her professional experiences include freelance illustration and background painting for animation. She works in both digital and traditional media with gouache, graphite and watercolor among her favorite mediums. Nature, animals and current trends are often the inspiration for her designs, which she strives to imbue with a sense of style and playfulness. Outside of art and designing for Sizzix, she enjoys travelling, fitness, video games and spending time with friends and family. You can often find her outdoors relaxing at the beach or indoors trying new art techniques.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Why buy gift tags when you can make your own!? Check out how to make our Reindeer Christmas Tag using our Chapter 3 dies.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK - Reindeer Bag
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles, Scallop
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: PVA Glue, Present, String
- Die-cut the Reindeer pieces from the Reindeer Bag Die set using the cardstock, cut along the edge keeping only the face. Glue the face pieces together using PVA glue.
- Die-cut the Circles using the two largest dies from the Circles, Scallop Die set, stick together using PVA glue.
- Foam tape the reindeer to the circles.
- Wrap the string around the present.
- Foam tape reindeer to present.