Folk Art Card
Growing up in a family of artists, Katelyn has been drawing ever since she can remember. As a graduate from California State University, Fullerton, Katelyn received her B.F.A. in Illustration. Throughout her career, she has worked as a graphic designer and freelance illustrator. Her style is whimsical, colorful and laced with delicately patterned details. When she is not designing products for Sizzix, Katelyn spends her free time painting children's book illustrations and blogging about her art adventures.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 7PK - Folk Art Stencil
- Sizzix Adhesive Sheets - 6" x 6", Permanent, 10 Sheets
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:Double Sided Tape
- Stick an adhesive sheet to the back of each colour of card stock, each piece slightly bigger than the Folk Art Stencil die.
- Die-cut the Folk Art design in the white, red and blue cardstock.
- Fold a separate piece of white cardstock in half to form a card, slightly bigger than the die.
- Cut a separate piece of grey cardstock, slightly smaller than the folded white card and stick it on with double sided tape so that there is a white border around it.
- Peel backing from the adhesive sheet on the white card with the die-cut detail, trim any uneven edges and stick onto the grey card so that there is a grey border around it.
- Take the loose red and blue cut out pieces, peel off the backing on them and position them into the cut-out areas of the white card and stick down. Leave some areas free so that the grey shows through.