Gingerbread Man Decoration
Jennifer joined the Sizzix team in February 2018 after completing her university degree in Textiles. She loves creating mood boards, pattern design and researching into the latest trends. She really enjoys seeing her initial ideas and sketches being transformed into dies. Jennifer enjoys transforming traditional quilting techniques into modern makes, always with the latest trends in mind. When she isn’t in work she loves to make projects which are mainly inspired by home décor.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Plus Die - Gingerbread House
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:Felt- tan and white, Gold ribbon, Embroidery thread and needle, Sequins, Toy stuffing
- Die-cut all the pieces for the gingerbread man, including an extra piece for the back of the decoration from the Gingerbread House Die set.
- Hand sew the white icing onto the front of the decoration in white thread, using running stitch.
- Add eyes onto the face using small French knots and hand sew the sequins on to the front to form buttons.
- Hand stitch the front and the back of the gingerbread man together using brown embroidery thread, trapping the gold ribbon at the top and leaving a small gap to stuff with toy stuffing.
- Sew the gap closed in the same stitch.