Mushroom Pattern Oven Gloves
Jessica joined in December 2017, after completing her degree in product design engineering at Manchester University. Jessica’s artistic flare started in her childhood and this passion for design has always stayed with her. She has the creative and technical skills and an eye for artistic composition which are essential for successful designs. Her specialisms are new tool developments and 3D packaging.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
You don't always have to buy new to keep up with the trends. Customise your oven gloves with this great project idea.
Themes: Food, Drinks & Cooking
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - Mushroom Wreath
- Sizzix Accessory – Stencil Film, 10PK (A4 Sheets)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Multi-Tool Accessory - Blending Tool w/Replacement Sponge
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Fabric Paint, Oven Glove
- Die-cut the Mushroom Wreath from the Stencil Film.
- Peel backing from film and position sticky side onto oven glove, press firmly.
- Using the Blending Tool, spread small amounts of paint onto the tool and dab onto the mushroom cut-out.
- Peel film carefully away from oven glove and leave to dry.