Lisa has a foundation degree in Art & Design and a BA degree in Graphic Design from Glyndwr University in North Wales. She has always been passionate about drawing and crafting and loves combining illustration and hand lettering. She is strongly inspired by nature and when she isn’t drawing she loves exploring the Welsh countryside and hiking. She started working here in March 2018 and really enjoys working in the craft industry, especially seeing her designs transformed into dies and seeing the finished projects.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Plus Die - Christmas Foliage
- Sizzix Accessory - Adhesive Iron-On Sheet
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:Fabric- dark pink, light pink, green, Sewing machine, Hand sewing needle and pink thread, Pink apron, Button
- Iron on the adhesive onto the dark pink, light pink, and green fabric.
- Die-cut two flowers from the Christmas Foliage Die set, one out of the light pink fabric and the other out of the dark pink fabric.
- Die-cut the foliage out of the green fabric.
- Peel off the adhesive backing off the flowers and foliage and iron in place.
- Hand stitch around the flower in a running stitch.
- As a finishing touch hand sew a pink button in the centre of the flower.