Intricate Sun Card
Sophie started working for Ellison in February 2015. Since then, she has enjoyed developing her style and skills within the company, and most of all, has enjoyed seeing her initial sketches and designs become products. She studied Art and Design at Central Saint Martins and has a degree in Textiles Design from Manchester University. She has always been strongly inspired by current trends, illustrations, surface patterns, natural elements and travel. When she isn't at work, she's still continuing her love of design by producing hand-printed textiles and papers while finding time to draw and experiment in her sketchbook.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Brighten up someone's day by creating this Intricate Sun Card using our Chapter 3 dies.
Themes: Seasons & Weather
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - Intricate Sun
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: String, Label maker, Spray mount
- Die-cut the Intricate Sun using cardstock. Spray back of sun and place off the edge of orange card, trim any overlap.
- Fold pink card in half. Place orange card on top and stick together, cut to shape.
- Poke two small holes into the pink card using scissors, thread string through and tie a bow.
- Create ‘Little ray of Sunshine’ using label maker and stick to card.