Floral Tea Towel
Rose joined the team in July 2017. After completing her degree in fine art she entered the craft world by teaching knitting and crochet workshops in Warwickshire following a long-standing interest in interactive art-forms. She is thoroughly enjoying developing a range of skills within the company. She loves seeing how her sketches and initial concepts become finished products that she and other makers can create innovative projects with. When at home she loves painting and drawing portraits and has always been significantly inspired by the multitude of books she reads and anything beautiful with a quirky twist.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Folk Bird
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Adhesive Iron-On Sheet
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Fabric- Red and yellow, Pink lace trim, Sewing machine, Hand sewing needle and pink thread, White tea towel
- Iron on the adhesive onto the yellow and red fabric.
- Die-cut 8 flowers out of the red and white fabric using the flower from the Folk Bird Die set.
- Iron the flower and leaves in place, along the bottom of the tea towel, leaving a gap to hand stitch the stem.
- Hand stitch the stem of each of the flowers using the pink embroidery thread.
- Machine stitch the pink lace trim along the top and bottom of the tea towel.