Rainy Day Fund Jar
Jennifer joined the Sizzix team in February 2018 after completing her university degree in Textiles. She loves creating mood boards, pattern design and researching into the latest trends. She really enjoys seeing her initial ideas and sketches being transformed into dies. Jennifer enjoys transforming traditional quilting techniques into modern makes, always with the latest trends in mind. When she isn’t in work she loves to make projects which are mainly inspired by home décor.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create your own Rainy Day Fund Jar with our Chapter 3 die sets.
Themes: Seasons & Weather
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Insects
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Spray Mount, Ribbon, Glass Jar
- Die-cut a selection of insects from the Insects Die set, using the green, yellow and blue card.
- Spray mount the lettering onto the jar.
- Spray mount each of the insects onto the jar.
- Tie the ribbon around the top of the jar.