Little Robin Card
Pete has been inspiring UK and European crafters for years. After leaving school, Pete trained as an illustrator, specializing in cartoons and caricatures before working for an educational publishing company. Pete has been with Ellison since 2005, where he enjoys producing projects for UK and European magazines, trade shows and demonstrations. Pete is also featured regularly on television demonstrating Sizzix products, including QVC. Says Pete, "My inspiration comes mainly from our wonderful customers."View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Little Robin
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: White card, PVA glue, Stamp and ink, White Paint
- Splatter a square piece of grey card with white paint.
- Tear the bottom of this card and PVA glue it to the front of the card.
- Stamp or print your Christmas sentiment onto the folded white card.
- Die-cut the robin out of red, brown and white card from the Little Robin Die set.
- Assemble the robin with the PVA glue and then stick the robin to the front of the card.