Little Robin Card
Follow our instructions to create this Little Robin Card. It is simple to make and great if you're looking to give out unique Christmas cards.
Theme: Holidays & Celebrations
Other Supplies: White card, PVA glue, Stamp and ink, White Paint
- Splatter a square piece of grey card with white paint.
- Tear the bottom of this card and PVA glue it to the front of the card.
- Stamp or print your Christmas sentiment onto the folded white card.
- Die-cut the robin out of red, brown and white card from the Little Robin Die set.
- Assemble the robin with the PVA glue and then stick the robin to the front of the card.