Love Birds Card
Lisa has a foundation degree in Art & Design and a BA degree in Graphic Design from Glyndwr University in North Wales. She has always been passionate about drawing and crafting and loves combining illustration and hand lettering. She is strongly inspired by nature and when she isn’t drawing she loves exploring the Welsh countryside and hiking. She started working here in March 2018 and really enjoys working in the craft industry, especially seeing her designs transformed into dies and seeing the finished projects.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10PK - Christmas Elements
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: White card, PVA glue, Adhesive square pads, Stamp and ink
- Fold a rectangular piece of red card to form the square card.
- Using scissors, roughly cut two grey squares, the darker grey square slightly smaller than the other.
- Stamp your Christmas sentiment onto the red card. Do this first so that if it goes wrong you can easily start again.
- PVA glue the squares onto the red card.
- Die-cut two birds from the Christmas Elements Die set. Die-cut the decorative elements to put on the birds using silver card.
- Die-cut a heart from the same set out of red card.
- Use the square adhesive pads to stick the birds down so they are nicely raised. Stick the heart in the middle of the birds using the same method.