Twilight Hanging #2
Create a collection of hanging decorations each with their own unique look with our Chapter 3 dies.
Other Supplies: Card mount (Grey), Hair putty, Paint (Light grey, dark grey, black, white), Paint brush, Ribbon
- Die-cut the Twilight die elements using the mat board.
- Paint the moon light grey and paint the stars white and then leave to dry.
- Once dried, apply small dabs of hair putty on each star and the moon, the putty will act as a resist. Gently paint white onto the moon and dark grey and black onto each star. Then leave to dry.
- Once dried remove the hair putty with a tissue.
- Glue both stars to the front of the moon.
- Lastly, glue the ribbon to back of moon in a loop.