Bauble Hanging #6
Emily joined Sizzix after completing her Graphic Design degree at the University of Chester in 2017. In her final year of University she specialised in surface pattern design and loves anything pattern based. She is inspired by current trends, textile prints and fabric; incorporating these into her die designs where possible. She also enjoys using our dies to applique and to create textile-based projects and when she isn’t at work, she enjoys sewing, making cushions for the home and creating her own clothes for festivals.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Retro Baubles
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Felt, Needle, Metallic thread , Sequins, Ribbon, Wadding
- Die-cut 2 Retro Baubles Die elements using felt.
- Using the needle and thread, sew a sequin at random points on the front of the bauble.
- Place both bauble pieces together with the ribbon at the top and running stitch - 5mm from edge stitch together the 2 Retro Bauble elements leaving a 4cm gap. Insert wadding into the gap and finish by stitching the gap.